標題: adidas schuhe de Five days prior
無頭像
bfvoxnbfc5

帖子 1
註冊 2016-11-2
用戶註冊天數 2755
發表於 2016-11-11 14:38 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
the meet director in Monaco gave me a call and was wondering if you would be willing to rabbit the 1500. Switzerland [on July 14], starting his Boston build-up,afidas boost, I dont even feel it.
   some describe November Project as a cult. "Just like life.
Tuesday,asics gel 1170 herren,m. Estrella ran back-and-forth on a 17-mile route that stretched from Shriners Hospitals for ChildrenTampa to the pier on Clearwater Beach
Because of his history in the US Army Estrella ran the first 17 miles with combat boots on his feet and a rucksack weighing nearly 70 pounds on his back Even after changing into normal running gearsneakers shorts and a Shriners T-shirthe met other challenges The route not only encompassed two enormous bridges and high-traffic areas but also Saturdays rain soaked him to the bone
As an approved third party fundraiser for the hospital Estrella hoped his run would inspire people to make donations in honor of Jonchuck who passed away at the age of 5 [44]
"My goal was to keep going I knew that if people saw me they would give" Estrella said "My aim was to bring the event to life and to get people involved"Kelley Stump
Tuesday January 19
Impressive Mens Field Set for London Marathon
Photograph by Giancarlo ColomboEliud Kipchoge wins the 2015 London Marathon The London Marathon [45] revealed a loaded elite mens field [46] with eight who have broken 2:06 set to compete at the race on April 24 Included in the group are the current world recorder holder and reigning champions of the Berlin [47] London New York [48] Rotterdam Tokyo and world championships marathons
Eliud Kipchoge (returning London champion) Wilson Kipsang [49] (former world record holder) Dennis Kimetto [50] (world-record holder) and Stanley Biwott all of Kenya are back to challenge the likes of Kenenisa Bekele the three-time Olympic gold medalist from Ethiopia Ghirmay Ghebreslassie the Eritrean who won the world championships marathon and Serhiy Lebid the nine-time European cross country championships gold medalist
Friday January 15
Your Postrace Banana Is in Jeopardy Carried on soil particles across Europe Asia and Australia a tiny fungus is threatening a pillar of running nutrition
Called Tropical Race 4 the fungus is currently ravaging supplies of the humble banana NPR reports [51]
There are many different genetic variations of bananas in the world but the fungus is specifically targeting the variety found in grocery stores and finishers chutes around Americacalled the Cavendish banana
Fortunately it has not spread to plantations in the Americas meaning your banana supply is safe for now But it can spread from soil brought over on clothing or shoes so scientists believe it is only a matter of time
Researchers are working diligently to breed a variety resistant to the fungus You can read more about their efforts to save runners favorite fruit here [51]
Thursday January 14
Now On eBay: Chance to Dine With Bill Rodgers
Photograph by Photo RunBill Rodgers stands at the finish line of the Boston Marathon a race he won four times For fans of running who would like to dine with Bill Rodgers [52] four-time winner of the New York City [53] and Boston [54] marathons now they have a chance
Participants in the Clearwater Distance Classic [55] races in Clearwater Florida which range from a 5K walk to a 50K run can now bid on eBay for the opportunity to have breakfast [56]lunch [57] or Bidding starts at $99 and closes on Friday morning As of this writing no one has bid on any of the items [58]
Wednesday January 13 [58] Photograph courtesy of Annika BraunAnnika Braun (right) who is expecting a second daughter in February poses for a photo in November with her husband Aaron and daughter Makenzie near their home in Alamosa Colorado [58]
Aaron Braun has a marathon PR of 2:12:54 which is the 13th-fastest time among men qualified for the Olympic Trials [59] Marathon Race day: February 13
His wife Annika is a pretty good runner in her own right with a road 5K PR of 17:45 Shes also expecting their second child Due date: February 12
The plan for now as reported by a blog on the official Olympic Marathon Trials site [60] is for Aaron to fly from their home in Alamosa Colorado to the trials on February 11 in Los Angeles and return on February 14 Hell have their daughter Makenzie 4 with him and his parents will watch her during